Welcome to Tinytramper! Check out my tramping adventures in New Zealand including Te Araroa trail. Looking for ideas? Select ‘NZ Hiking’ in the main menu above for all walks by region, or use Search (top right) to find anything in my blog posts.
Long Distance Trails Te Araroa Trail
Gear Lists and Planning
- Planning for Te Araroa Trail / Te Araroa gear list – 2017/18
- South West Coast Path UK gear list – 2017/18
- Rakiura Stewart Island North West Circuit / Southern Circuit gear list – 2022
- Rakiura Stewart Island North West Circuit food supplies – 2022
I’m Jules – a tiny tramper and weekend adventurer. I’m not an athlete or an expert, just someone who loves getting outdoors. Originally a Brit, I walked Te Araroa the long pathway to celebrate becoming a Kiwi. I currently live on the West Coast and try to get into the backcountry most weekends.
- Wilderness Magazine: Faces of Thru Hiking – April 2019
- Wilderness Magazine: The Trials of the Trail – October 2018
- Wilderlife Magazine: A Taste of Te Araroa – Part 1 Preparation – 2018
- Wilderlife Magazine: A Taste of Te Araroa – Part 2 – 2018
- Stuff: Julie Stacey Walks Te Araroa Trail – November 2017