Welcome to Tinytramper. Check out my tramping adventures in New Zealand including Te Araroa Trail. If you’re looking for ideas, use ‘NZ Hiking’ in the main menu above for walks categorised by region, or search my blog posts.
Long Distance Trails Te Araroa Trail
Gear Lists and Planning
- Planning for Te Araroa Trail / Te Araroa Trail gear list – 2017/18
- South West Coast Path UK gear list – 2017/18
- Rakiura Stewart Island North West Circuit / Southern Circuit gear list – 2022
- Rakiura Stewart Island North West Circuit food supplies – 2022
I’m Jules – a tiny tramper and weekend adventurer. I’m not an athlete or an expert – just someone who loves getting outdoors. Originally a Brit, I decided to walk Te Araroa trail the length of New Zealand to celebrate becoming a Kiwi. I have since settled in Nelson at the top of the South Island, and continue to enjoy the backcountry most weekends.
- Wilderness Magazine: Faces of Thru Hiking – April 2019
- Wilderness Magazine: The Trials of the Trail – October 2018
- Wilderlife Magazine: A Taste of Te Araroa – Part 1 Preparation – 2018
- Wilderlife Magazine: A Taste of Te Araroa – Part 2 What it means to be a Kiwi – 2018
- Stuff: Julie Stacey Walks Te Araroa Trail – November 2017